I will work with you at your home, workplace or in the community to identify what is meaningful to you and enable you to live the life you want to.
I offer a personalised service designed just for you, promoting recovery, resilience and wellbeing using a holistic coaching approach combining mindfulness based techniques with purposeful activity.
1:1 Occupational therapy sessions £40 an hour, concessions may be available depending on your circumstances, please contact me to discuss this.
- Create the life you want
- Restore balance and fulfilment
- Understand what is holding you back
- Gain clarity about your direction
- Identify your unique values and strengths
- Increase motivation to set and keep to goals
- Engage fully in everyday life
- Increase confidence and self-belief
- Perform daily roles more effectively
- Lower stress and anxiety
- Lessen physical and emotional pain
- Increase body, mind and breath awareness
- Increase your awareness to help you to remain calm under pressure
- Increase participation in community engagement
- Return to work
- Create a healthier lifestyle
Free 30 min telephone consultation available
“After being turned down for Employment Support Allowance after years of ongoing chronic pain and lowering levels of mobility, I decided to get all of my paperwork in place to take my case to appeal. I contacted Thrive Norwich to ask for a full occupational therapy report to be done, highlighting my daily living needs and the problems I was facing with getting about my own home.
Holly did this for me perfectly and at court my case was overturned and awarded and I got placed in the support group for ESA. The judge even mentioned what a thorough report Thrive had done for me which had helped them a lot. I found Holly both very professional in her work that she completed for me and very caring of my needs and feelings which is very important.
I would highly recommend Holly at Thrive to anyone who may be needing a good solid report.”
Liz, OT Assessment and report, Feb 2016