Mindfulness for Stress
Stress gets in the way. It stops you from enjoying your life, and hinders your attempts to deal with whatever is causing these feelings. It can even make you physically ill – so dealing with stress is important.
Mindfulness helps us to choose how we respond to stressful situations, rather than reacting in a way that simply perpetuates that stress, which is what we normally do. Mindfulness is proven to reduce stress levels and help us cope with life’s ups and downs.
The Thrive Mindfulness for Stress course is for anyone who wants to learn how to find their way through the everyday stressors that are ever-present in modern life.
It is the goal of all of our courses that by the end of the course, you will learn what techniques or approaches work best for you, we will help you find your way, the one that works best for you!
£195 for 8 week course, 8 classes each class lasting 2 – 2.5 hrs
Concessions are available for students, low income and unemployed
- Formal mindfulness meditation practice
- Informal mindfulness practices – doing everyday tasks mindfully
- Learning to slow down and give yourself a break
- Learning how to accept stressful events and move forward
- Mindful movement
Included in price:
- Online support and discussion group for the duration of the course
- Free meditation CD and workbook